For all PanAmerica Accounts, funds must be available before trading the account.
Please submit original documents for processing to PanAmerica Capital Group's offices.
Definition of Business Days
- Panamanian and U.S. Holidays are NOT considered business days.
- Half-Day Holidays are NOT considered business days.
- A business day is any day from Monday through Friday.
- Only U.S. Dollar checks are allowed at COR Clearing.
- Checks drawn from U.S. banks or financial institutions.
- Checks must be payable to PanAmerica Capital Group, Inc. COR CLEARING, please add in the Memo field your acct number at COR Clearing.
- Compliance requires explanation of the sender, if funds are NOT coming from an account in the name of the Client.
- Checks received by Operations before 2:00 p.m. EST will be sent for deposit on the same day. Otherwise, they will be sent for deposit the next business day.
- Funds will be available approximately within seven (7) business days.
- US Dollar and Canadian Dollar wire transfers are allowed.
- Compliance Department requires source of funds explanation.
- Cash, money orders, and travelers checks.
- Thrift withdrawal orders.
- Checks with a double endorsement.
- Checks returned by the bank for insufficient funds will not be re-deposited. These checks must be replaced by either wire funds or certified checks.