Open an Individual Account
Individual Client Account Checklist
Below is a checklist of items required to open an account. All forms are in PDF form, to download a form, click on the form name.
- The signature on the IDs must match with the signature on all account opening forms. Please verify for consistency.
- Please submit original documents for processing to PanAmerica Capital Group's offices
- All accounts must have all the necessary documents on file and funds may be cleared before making any investment.
- Download and fill the PCG Individual Account Application Form including Addenda with Terms and Conditions: one separate form signed for the principal owner and for each additional account owner
- Download and fill the PCG Joint Account Agreement: signed by all parties.
For each account owner, the following documentation is required:
- Download and fill the FATCA Form - Individual
- Check the accepted Identification Documents
- One letter of professional reference (preferably from your employer, attorney or accountant)
- One letter of financial reference from your bank or brokerage institution
- Copy of most recent utility or telephone bill or the PCG Client Visit Report to confirm physical address
- Copy of Income Tax Declaration (if available)
- Download and fill the PCG Mutual Fund Statement Form (optional): required for investments in each Mutual Fund Family. Signed by authorized party