Open a Corporate Account
Corporate Client Account Checklist
Below is a checklist of items required to open an account. All forms are in PDF form, to download a form, click on the form name.
- The signature on the IDs must match with the signature on all account opening forms. Please verify for consistency.
- Please submit original documents for processing to PanAmerica Capital Group's offices
- All accounts must have all the necessary documents on file and funds may be cleared before making any investment.
- Download and fill PCG Corporate Account Application Form including Addenda with Terms and Conditions: signed by President or Legal Representative
- Download and fill the PCG FATCA Form – Corporate.
For each Officer, Director, Beneficial Owner(s) and Signatories on the account the following documentation is required:
- Download and fill the PCG Personal Identification Form For Beneficial Owner(s) only, signed
- Download and fill the PCG FATCA Form – Individual.
- Identification documents
For the Beneficial Owner(s) of the Corporation, the following additional documentation is required:
- One letter of professional reference (preferably from your employer, attorney or accountant).
- One letter of financial reference from your bank or brokerage institution.
- Copy of most recent utility or telephone bill or PCG Client Visit Report to confirm physical address.
- Copy of Income Tax Declaration (if available).
- Copies of Articles of Incorporation and Amendments (if any).
- Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of Good Standing, and Certificate of Incumbency.
- Copy of Audited Financial Statement or Copy of Income Tax Declaration (if Corporation is operational).
- PCG Corporate Resolution Form (optional) signed by President or Legal Representative.
- PCG Mutual Fund Statement Form (optional): required for investments in each Mutual Fund Family. Signed by authorized party.